life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

just breathe....

Sometimes, it is hard not to want to jump ahead.
I feel like this is a giant chess game....
If I do this, perhaps it will solve this, but if it does not....Then we will do that....
And if that doesn't work well then we will talk about it later
Sometimes, I want to know what the "later" is right now!
I need to plan, prepare, get ready, get everyone else ready.
Then I realize...
I am screwing up my now..
Right NOW, I just need to live, smile, love!
Just keep breathing....

"Keep Breathing"   Ingrid Michealson        

No comments:

Post a Comment