life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Heal Yourself.....

Learning that I may be able to be strong and accept help.  They may not be exclusive situations, although I can freely admit I am not sure I can do it...Just saying I am beginning to to see it.  I have always seen needing help as a weakness. The only way to get around it was to pay people to help.  That was acceptable. Some how...if you had the resources to pay for help, you kind of got a get out "weakness" free card. That option has never really been available to me.
If I am going to lead the life I imagined....I might need help...  Maybe time to heal myself...by healing my thinking.


"Heal Yourself"   Ruthie Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment