life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

and......What I Really Want to do…

I “teach” follow your heart thinking when it comes to art and creating.  I assumed that is how life should be lived.  But I am learning following your heart is not always fairy tale easy…..but.... my oh my, it is worth it.
I think the biggest secret to following your heart, is breaking the rules!  It is about being grossly honest about what your reality is, what your circumstances are, then carefully recognizing what you want and understanding why. 
Thank goodness I think too much, thank goodness art opened up my life and thinking, thank goodness I have the courage to break the rules! Because everytime there is a crack in the rules the most exciting stuff slips into my life!


"I Can't Get Next to You"  Al Green 
I can turn a gray sky blue
 I can make it rain when I want it to
Oh, I can build a castle from a single grain of sand
I can make a ship sail on dry land, 

No comments:

Post a Comment