life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cheesy


How lucky I am!  Dear, dear friends and family. Marvelous life!  It has not always been easy and I suspect there are more bumps to come, but oh my….how grand it is now!
 
Posted this pic on FB today with the heading, “an open bottle of wine and a basket of bread, I am good to go” and a friend fired back, “where is the cheese?”  and all I could respond with is “she is standing right there!"  

Yes I do feel “cheesy” almost like a really drippy Hallmark card, but I am so very very happy, it is almost unreal….and I am loving every single moment!


"Happy"  Pharrell Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment