life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Acceptance



I have the most bizarre way of wanting what I cannot have.  Spent a lifetime chasing after a grandiose dream of love, perfection and acceptance.  It is time to let go of my silly dreams…and not be attached to anything or anyone, learning this is my life and it is full of grace and gratitude, just not the way I thought it should be.  

"If You Could Read My Mind"  Gordon Lightfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment