life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Trying...

It was rather exciting to get a third place on new work and new medium.  The Universe keeps delivering this lesson.  This is the second time "get out of my comfort zone...try new things....move forward".

Letting go of the comfortable, what I know... is so hard.  But the lesson keeps coming around. I am going to have to let go of somethings to make room for the "new"
"You Might Die Trying"  Dave Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment