life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Getting to nuts!

If someone was desperate enough to spy on me, hack into my email accounts they might read this blog from beginning to end…..I take that back….maybe just read a couple of months’ worth (it’s easy they are short posts). They would recognize that I am on an emotional carrousel ride …”around and around…up and down”! I might be seen as a bona fide bipolar nut job and do not need the extra excitement. Sometimes it is just plain scary how easily someone I do not know can become me. And if they really knew me, me is the last person they would want to be! I really do not need any additional help getting to nuts, I am doing just fine on my own....

"On a Carrousel"  The Hollies

No comments:

Post a Comment