life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Once in a Lifetime

Ya-Ya Sisters celebrate 60
Sparklers and Champagne
Once in a lifetime, is just that. Whatever situation brings people and circumstances to create lasting
memories are just that, a fleeting few moments that happen once in a lifetime but live forever in my heart. Some can be meticulously planned others are spontaneous. It does not seem to matter how it occurs, those incredible memories are forever ingrained and somehow become part of who and what I am.

Last night was one of those incredible memories. Thank you to everyone that was there, to all of you that worked so hard to help us make it happen.

Terry & I celebrate our 60th birthday with champagne, sparklers, great friends and family!  Happy birthday US!

This….this is the magic of life.
"All Night Long"  Lionel Richey

No comments:

Post a Comment