life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, April 4, 2014

I Know the Heart of Life is Good

There are days that I have to really clutch a mantra
“life is good, it is happening just like it should, these are the lessons I need to learn, walk through this and learn, or it will come back again and again and again until  I learn this lesson.”

Yesterday may have been really the first time that I was observed….
Not being strong, and I had no choice. 
Most of the time I can muscle through. 


"The Heart of Life"   John Mayer
Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
Fear is a friend who's misunderstood
But I know the heart of life is good
I know it's good

No comments:

Post a Comment