life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Blood Moon

mmmmmm…..Sat outside early this morning and literally soaked this spectacle in. Am not sure why I am so attracted and influenced by full moons, but I am and this one was truly amazing. It seems like some of my most memorable life events, both good and bad have been attached to full moons. Do not know if that is by accident or design, it just is. From a science/spiritual point of view, a full moon is carrying, without interruption all of the energy from the sun. Ocean tides are the evidence of how significant this energy is.

It pulls my heart, too…in the most significant ways, it pulls my heart.


"Moon Shadow"  Cat Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment