life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

It’s Just a Ride....

Did I reach too far?  Have I pushed passed my own boundaries?  Have I been so long outside my own comfort zone that I have forgotten what comfortable was?
Most of the time I think I can do this, then there are days that I wear myself out trying to prove to myself that I can.
But....I thought it was so much more…..
Is it real or just a ride?


"Just a Ride"   Jem
"Life, it's ever so strange, It's so full of change
Think that you've worked it out. Then BANG Right out of the blue, Something happens to you To throw you off course, And then you
Breakdown, Yeah you breakdown Well don't you breakdown, Listen to me
Because…
It's just a ride, it's just a ride, No need to run, no need to hide. It'll take you round and round, Sometimes you're up, Sometimes you're down, It's just a ride, it's just a ride. Don't be scared, 

Don't hide your eyes, It may feel so real inside, But don't forget it's just a ride"

No comments:

Post a Comment