life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My heart is full!

Although my gypsy spirit is sill longing, my heart is unable to keep up the grueling pace of the outdoor art festival....
BUT.... I am so grateful to be a part of the Leesburg Art Center's Emerging Artist Program, as I mentor and launch 2 new creatives in their new art careers at the Leesburg Outdoor Art Festival this weekend.
Please send them, Debi & Belina your very creative thoughts as they begin this exciting new part of their lives!
My heart is full!   Booom shaka-laka!
"I Want to Take you Higher"  Ike & Tina Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment