life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Believe in me...


I never knew I was allowed to believe in me.
I just knew there were parts of me that were screaming to be heard.
It took years and years to develop the courage and self-worth that I have now, and even that is compromised.
But still to this day…I find myself
seeking out the trust, the touch of one that sees me as valuable.
Does anyone ever get to the point in their lives that they believe in themselves enough to not need others approval?
Shouldn't I have figured this out a long time ago?

 
"Ironic"    Alanis Moriessette

No comments:

Post a Comment