life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

You can't get too much love!

"Is Anybody Looking?" 2013

“Thinking about what I want….think about what I’ve got
and all of the things that will heal or hurt me”
…Which is which?
…Is it good, is it bad?
...Is anybody looking?
...Does it matter if they do?
Want to keep living and loving as hard as I can.
Not missing a minute of this life.
You just cannot get too much
singing, dancing, giggling, living, loving!
You can't get too much life!
"You can't get too much love!
The time is right for loving say, come on come on!"

"Belly-Belly Nice"     Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

Post a Comment