life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Slave of the Ordinary

It is so much easier to be a slave of the ordinary.
If you think following the rules are difficult, WHEW, you ought to try following your heart in a world that says they honor being different but then go to great lengths to keep us in line.
When you begin to recognize and follow your purpose the world becomes polarized.
It does not mean I do not see the people that shake their heads at me, that laugh at me or think I deserved what I got.
I see and it does hurt.
But, it no longer hurts enough for me to want to change and do it their way!
It does make it much easier for me to see the clear difference between “my ways” and the slaves of the ordinary.
I will pick my way every time!
I have so much more to learn!


"I Won't Give Up"    Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment