life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Art Ya-Ya Queen

Claiming my super power and channeling magic through me, around me and in me. There has been such a pile of synchronicity that keeps stacking up around me about magic wands and crowns, I just could not ignore it any more. The final blow was watching the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood and the magnificent crowns they made and wore. I could not stand it for another minute and began twisting wire and old broken costume jewelry!  Popped it on my head and the magic flowed.  Feeling like I am the Art Ya-Ya Queen of my own heart!
Look out the magic wand is in the works!  Ya-Ya!

"Do You Believe in Magic?"  The Loving Spoonful

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much....thank you for the inspiration!! ♥ I will make my crown and post in honor of you. Let's start a social experiment and ask our sister's of the Ya-Ya to find their magic and channel it into their special crown.

    ReplyDelete