life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Putting away my Shit Kicking Boots....

Yes.....they are shit kicking boots, because I would like nothing more than to kick the shit out of a jerk, a pompous, ignorant, sanctimonious, self-appointed, negative, deaf, blabbermouth.
And this is why I am really mad….I allowed him to engage me in his holier-than-thou rants. I allowed him to suck me into his negativity....Shame on me, Shame on me!
Putting away my shit kicking boots.
You keep playin' where you shouldn't be playin'
and you keep thinkin' that you´ll never get burnt.
Ha! I just found a brand new box of matches yeah
and what I know you ain't HAD time to learn.
                                               "These Boots are Made for Walking"  Nancy Sinatra

No comments:

Post a Comment