life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, June 27, 2019

The secret lie detector test...


Heard Rev. Al Sharpton say this on a TV news program this morning...referring to one (or even ALL ) of Trump’s tweets. I about fell out of my chair laughing!.....Perfect analogy!

This man’s tweets remind me of the behavioral confrontations I had with my pre-adolescent boys many many years ago. Without exception, the louder or more ridiculous the protests the more likely they were covering their own guilt. Those 2 things are always in direct proportion to their degree of guilt...This is just one of the Mom secret lie detector tools!

Why are there matches in your jean pockets?  (they are not mine!) 


Why is your bicycle in the driveway?  (I did put it away, someone else was riding it!) 

Why is your wet bath towel on the floor?  (I did hang it up!)

If you apply just one or 2 of the basic Mom tools to Trump tweets, you will know that his emotional and moral aptitude is that of a pre-adolescent boy!
"Liar Liar"  Castaways

No comments:

Post a Comment