life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, June 16, 2019

The more you love who and what you are....

As I continue through this process, this is the first most amazing set of feelings and emotions that I truly recognize!  I have known pretty much from the beginning, illness and death is a solitary activity.  As much as friends and family want to, they cannot share in the pain, fear, and grief that I go through.  It is not a fault, it is a fact and maybe, in the end, a blessing.  My heart and my body may be getting weaker but the emotional struggle is making me a more powerful source of strength. I no longer need attention, validation or approval from anyone, I am learning how to do that for myself. I control my own peace and it gets better every day.


"It's Amazing" Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment