life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Meh...?

PITHY GROUSING...

I really do “get” everything in this quote and for the most part, what it says makes sense. 

However, I think the ultimate sign that healing has taken place is that there is no more anger.  But isn’t expressive anger a symptom of emotional passion?  If I become so apathetic about everything, then does everything become just” MEH”?  Sometimes I want to be angry…I mean really hurt and angry at my own heart for not working right, for friggen’ dying?  Who do I get to holler at?  What good is it going to do me…or anyone else?  Can there be healing through anger?  Will I feel better if I could be angry?

How can anyone be at peace with the end of life and all of the other stupid crap people (that are not dying) say about dying and not be angry?  I suspect their intentions are good but they really do not have a clue!

...in full disclosure…I left off the last line of this quote, “more faith, less fear” because it makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.
"In My Mind"  Amanda Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment