life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

What I think it should be vs…what it is…

So I had grand plans!  I would get home from the art show not even try to unload the van, until Monday eve...Giving myself some down time before tackling that job. But on Monday I could unload some of the smaller things, then I would get out all of the Christmas decorations and get the tree up, make a quick run to the corner store….out of cat food and toilet paper (yikes) and be back before the oxygen delivery, figure out how to plug in and start up the replacement set-top box from the cable company.  This, I thought….was reasonable…
Oh hell NO…

What really happened is I was in PJ’s until 2 PM…got the Christmas stuff out of storage (nothing is up), ran to the store and managed to miss my O2 delivery and it took 45 minutes on the phone with the cable company to get this crappy cable box to work.  Century Link is so on my shit list! .....Then I gave up...went back to bed….Tuesday is another day!

             
"Chain of Fools"  Aretha

No comments:

Post a Comment