life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, December 29, 2017

Watching them grow!

Back row...Owen & Steven
Middle row… Stephanie, Jason & Oliver.
 & front and center the birthday boy, Cooper!

The Holidays are winding down,  but I love that we can stretch them out and yesterday the #1 son and family were out at Universal and we got to spend the evening with all of them…I am reminded what a lucky a woman I am, that I have such a wonderful family and am having the opportunity to watch them grow in love.  This may be one of the few times I say “phew” raising all of these boys is such work, but they manage that herd of boys like experts!   And, oh my how they grow so fast!  Oliver is as tall as I am now!  It was Cooper’s Birthday in addition to all of the Christmas unwrapping and celebrating, it was a party!  Dinner together at an I-drive buffet and watching them eat, they are all truly boys with hollow legs and there was a time that I thought having us there might put them out of business.  Look out Universal studios they are headed your way for the next couple of days!


"Its a Family Affair"  Sly and the Family Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment