life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I may be addicted....

The last 24 hours have been eye-opening.   No internet/cable service…  I am not new to this dilemma, and I thought I was better at negotiating their “system” ...NOT SO MUCH!  After 1 hour and 37 minutes…I know because my phone said so….The light finally came on…they …the suspiciously non-English speaking tech support people are reading a  script word for word and have no idea what I have asked or what they are saying.  Finally, it was officially determined that my internet was down…please do not forget I had told them that 1 hour and 37 minutes before and I now officially qualified for the supreme honor of having the holiest of all…the repairman come out to repair THEIR broken equipment…..GRRRRRR…. This morning at 10:30 AM there was a wonderful repairman that found my problem was in a broken line at the end of the street!  The last 24 hours without internet or TV or access to my printer have been harrowing but it was significantly compounded by having to deal with tech support.  But after it is all said and done….I have to confess that  I may be addicted to my internet/cable if I am willing to stay on the phone for 1 hour and 37 minutes talking to someone that does not speak English just to get my service back! 
"Help"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment