life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, December 1, 2017

Creativity slips out....

Packing and transporting art is one of the many old/new challenges I have faced the last few weeks!  Down to one stack of cardboard corners and the last roll of stretch wrap meant I would have to order more.  It was worth the investment but neither of these 2 things comes in anything other than FULL CASES and that investment would be significant.  It was never a problem, back in the day, with all of the packing, traveling and selling I did. In addition to the packing protection of the corners and stretch wrap,  I would always wrap a sold piece for buyers to get the piece home safely.  But now…not sure if this Lakeridge Winery is a beginning or an end and it is hard to justify that kind of expense without knowing. So cutting dollar pool noodles (6 filled a bag) into short lengths and splitting them so they will clamp on the frame has become an awesome way to solve this problem!  

This was a needed victory…this week there was a wicked angina episode and the BP is back up in ugly ranges…meds have been added to handle the new/old problem.  I suspect …. Creativity slipped out of my studio.  But I also think that there is magic in my creativity that can slip into my heart, too!

"Chumbawamba" I Get Knocked Down, but I get up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment