life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

NO talking back!

Santa, Skip and Darren colluded on Christmas.  I was somewhat ignorant about hickeys that I unwrapped on Christmas morning were,  "Alexa" and echo and dots but I can see that they may be incredibly helpful for me now and down the road.  I am really excited to see and learn all they can do and how they work.  In the meantime,  while waiting for the installation to happen, and I may even take a shot at it myself if I really get bored and brave today I am truly excited, to be able to talk to my house…..just as long as it does not sarcastically “talk back”!


"Changes"  David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment