life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

the best of my spirit....

At the end of the year I try to take stock of what I have accomplished, was it important, did it matter. The answers always seem to be, not much, I don’t think so and I doubt it.  But are those my answers… or the answers I think other people would say.  When I look into my heart, I can say I have done so much and it mattered to me.  Perhaps that is all that should matter.  This year, one of my most important goals will be…only if it matters to me…I know that sounds selfish…but my art and my ideas and my feelings are the signs of my spirit, they will always be, even when I am gone.
"Where are You Going?"  Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

Post a Comment