life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Damn Garbage Bags!

I would like to explain something before I begin.  First of all, I have a tiny galley kitchen (aka as the one ass kitchen)  and what I call a pantry is nothing more than a 10 inch deep closet with shelves and I have 2 of them in this kitchen…one for food one for garbage, cleaning supplies, brooms, and mops.  I call them both pantries although technically they barely qualify!

So Monday’s are garbage day.  Every Monday and Thursday Skip takes the garbage out and I put a fresh bag in the can…in the “garbage pantry”.  I have had my coffee, am fully awake and I walk into the kitchen to do what I do EVERY Monday and Thursday…I then proceed to walk back to the food pantry and stare at the contents for a good 5 minutes and frustratingly ask myself what the hell am I doing here?  It took 5 full minutes for me to realize I was standing in front of the wrong pantry…. Damn Garbage bags!
     "In My Mind" Amanda Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment