life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

The "Not My Cat" Doppelganger!




Not My Cat #2….???? Caught him in the act! “Not My Cat” has a doppelganger! Several months ago a gray kitty figured out how to use the official Evan’s cat (Norris) cat door. He began letting himself in and eventually inserted himself into our family. He was a bit on the goofy side and fit into the family perfectly but his name never changed and his official name became “Not My Cat” by default. This morning I caught proof that his weirdness continues because there is now officially a “Not My Cat” Doppelganger that is coming in through the cat doors! I wonder if they know they look alike?


"Do it Again"  Doobie  Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment