life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Celebrating my Life!

So here is the thing…This is not the kind of “art show” that  I have done in the past but yes I will be surrounded by amazingly creative people.  It is (I am sure) going to be focused on wine, music then chocolate, then art…and I am not even sure about using the word art…I suspect it is going to be more about the Christmas gift craft… and that will be quite different for me.  But the most important thing for me is to just “do it”!  I am looking forward to spending the time outdoors, sipping wine, listening to music, surrounded by my art overlooking a vineyard!  I have pushed my body, groused and sworn more the past few weeks than I have in 5 years and I have loved and celebrated every single moment of creating, framing, packing and I am certain the rest of this experience will be just as fun!  I spent so many years in this lifestyle, but sometimes I forgot to have fun enjoying the challenges as much as the successes.  I always enjoyed it, but I am not certain I really celebrated and appreciated how wonderful this life really was….is!
"I Just Want to Celebrate"  Rare Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment