life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

These are the days......

Today is one of the days I have dreaded for a long time.  For me, it has been the red flag that I am loosing.  Tomorrow I begin taking medication to control pain.  I have fought so hard not to start, but the kidneys and the back pressure have gotten so difficult to deal with.  Starting with the lowest available …I have been promised after a day or two, my body adjusts that my life can go on as before but without the pain and oh how I do want those days back…The one thing I have been so grateful for is the very small amounts of pain that come with heart failure.  I wanted that to go on forever, but I am grateful that I have the machines and the meds that are making this as easy as it is.  These are the days I need more than ever to hang on to gratefulness.
"Jagged Little Pills"  Alanis Morrisette

No comments:

Post a Comment