life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, December 22, 2017

touch the heart to move the mind....

or vice versa….
I have to continue to keep my mind in a good place and I know that my heart follows closely behind.  Some how...some way the heart and the brain are closely connected.  They can and do influence each other....but do not ask anyone in the medical profession how it is done.  They will not know.   Just give it a try. However, you make it happen, however, you bring that joy into your life...just do it! 

Nothing, no pills, no friends, no family makes life any better than what we can do for ourselves.  Whether it is family, singing, dancing, loving, enjoying, or wildly celebrating life any way you dare to...Make it happen for yourself!   I ask you….With all of this in life....How much more fun could it possibly be?


"Counting Stars"  Gardnier Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment