life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

End of the Line...

This time last year, I thought it was the end of the line…not sure much more could possibly be going wrong, bad, lousy, hopeless…I can go on… all I seemed to be able to do right, was keep breathing….As it turned out, that was all I really needed to…Without really thinking that one little thing began other little things, getting dressed, creating, wanting etc…etc….  Those little things seem so hard in the beginning.  But, it is those same little things, the little everyday things and places where life exists at its best. They are where the magic lives and grows!  Sometimes the end of the line is nothing more than a change of direction!


"End of the Line"  The Traveling Wilburys

No comments:

Post a Comment