life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Everything Changes...

Everything changes…if I could put a name on this past week or so…Everything changes would have to be it. As much as I want to label each change as GOOD or BAD the reality is that it is just change.  Some feel bad, others good, but in the end, life is about change.  Without it, there would be no life.  This week I am saying goodbye to some dearly loved parts of my life, but I am saying hello again to some to some dearly loved parts of my life.  It is a delicate balance.  I am so grateful that there is amazing GOOD to offset the nasty BAD….and life goes on. It goes on...just the way it supposed to.
"Change"  Tracy Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment