life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, May 8, 2017

I should be....


New work heading out for an exhibition!  It is always rather nerve racking to send out work in my well-worn style that I know is well liked and accepted by most....it is another thing altogether to expose myself and new works that may not be seen as acceptable.  But finally, finally after so many years of painting and drawing the things I thought (and were) good marketing sales pieces, I get to do whatever moves me.  I have worked long and hard to get here, I should not be nervous, I should be proud!

"I Don't Want to Wait"  Paula Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment