life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Running of of spaces in the pill box....

That is what they are calling me now…of course, I have been called many other things and I understood immediately what they meant…none of them flattering….I have not been so sure about what brittle means technically since clearly, I am not about to break!

Yesterday…I got an official definition for an unofficial medical term.  That in itself makes it already less scary…I love “unofficial” anything.  Simply it means that we are having problems getting medications balanced so that they work correctly, in the past month we doubled one med  amount that I already take, added another one that does something similar to the one they just doubled and now yesterday we are adding another med altogether…I am running out of spaces in the pill box…
"Body Love"  Mary Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment