life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Who would have ever thought????

It is rather peculiar…that this was a GREAT day! Kind of...they are few, far and in between!  Who would have ever thought that Monday and house chores would be considered a great day!
I felt good enough to clean the porch, (even though it was an abbreviated version of cleaning the porch, mopping the floor and doing the laundry.  Woo-Hoo!  About 7 PM every muscle and joint began to ache and hurt, so good, but that is what aspirin is for…Still… it felt soooo good to be tired…THIS kind of tired! 
"Never Too Late"  Michael Franti

No comments:

Post a Comment