life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, May 21, 2017

I am just gonna' do it!

Weeks like this do not come often! So it seems even more important that I breathe it all in and truly truly appreciate how amazing and lucky I am!  Although from the moment we began planning this evening at Bubba Gump’s out at Universal with the kids I started dreading what and how I was going to make this happen. What the hell is the body going to do…what it is going to feel like negotiating a Theme Park (Universal Studio’s City Walk), the heat, the parking garages and oh crap, another security check with this implant!  We did and it was sooooo worth it!  Not only did I breathe it in…I loved every minute of spending time with the kids and the grands!  And thank you Universal for the chair and amazing security screeners, it was really not worth all of the worrying I did! I will not think twice the next time.I am just gonna' to do it!


  "I'm a Woman"  Koko Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment