life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

It's working!!!!

For the past 6 weeks, it has been a constant battle, kind of like nailing jello to a tree. BP up….Lungs full of fluid…weight up, retaining fluids….AUGHHHHH! Each week for the past 6 weeks there has been an ongoing change and addition of meds, it goes something like this….new pill-BP down, fluid in lungs, more pills now Pneumonia, more pills Pneumonia under control, fluid building in ankles another pill fluid, chest pains new pills, BP back up double chest pain pills! And finally… WAH-LA…. All numbers in the good range, most fluid in lungs gone, swelling manageable…We have by a series of out and out experiments found the “RX cocktail” that is working….for now, anyway….Crossing my fingers, doing the happy dance. It has been a frustrating struggle to get here…but the symptoms are managed and I did not think I would ever celebrate the day that I am managed and under control! Holy Crap!

"Feeling All Right"  Jone Cocker

No comments:

Post a Comment