life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, May 19, 2017

Newton's Law....

Adrianne and Larry's Wedding Day on Dad's Dock. 5/17/17
Time, people, events, things come and go and life goes on.  From the worst shattering event you could possibly imagine, to the most joyful occasions...to have the most amazing full life…. it is absolutely necessary that I show up and participate.  If those things become out of balance…so does my life. I need to remember and believe it is just that simple…show up and participate in whatever life presents me.  Newton’s law of energy promises me ”For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction” …There have to be both kinds of life events, the celebrations, and the difficult situations.  I just need to show up and be open to participating in the lessons and gifts.  Yesterday was the proof.  The magic and truth of life and Newton’s  Law became wonderfully obvious on this happy happy day!

  "Jagged Little Pill" (You Live You Learn) Alanis Morrisette

No comments:

Post a Comment