life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Trusting Inspiration





Pieces and parts, ideas percolating but nothing specific has arrived, yet!  Sculpture really is a new medium for me…Abstract sculpture is taking even a step further.  When I began my career in art I began with my love of abstract, but it did not sell…not at all.  If I wanted to continue, I had to generate an income so I reached back into realism, but with my own twist. It worked, it sold and, sold well. Skip & I spent years on the outdoor art show circuit. We had a blast and made money; it is was all I had hoped for.

Now I find myself reaching back into my first attraction, but this time in 3 dimensions.  Just going to keep working trusting the inspiration will come!


"t's Amazing" Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment