life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Damn it!


I have been so proud of myself, cleaning out closets, cupboards, nooks,  I may be the one person to have a personal working relationship with the charity truck driver!  And then today happened!
and crannies of all sorts and MY STUDIO…it still needs some work!

I cannot find my drill or my hot glue gun anywhere!  I started last night digging through all of the obvious places but went to bed feeling surely a fresh rested set of eyes in the morning and I would find them immediately! Did not happen…tore up the studio again looking everywhere and nothing!  Where ever they are, I bet they are together and at this moment the possibility of them accidentally getting into the charity truck pile is becoming more and more the obvious…damn it!


"In my Blood" Shawn Mendes

No comments:

Post a Comment