life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

It is not just me!



I have ranted about being agnostic occasionally, I dislike all organized religion intensely, I do not know what happens after we die (and am certain no one else knows for sure either) …HOWEVER…I have never raised an objection to Jesus, Buddha, Allah, and others. They are not the institutions we see now.  In their beginnings, they all spoke of love, forgiveness, honor, sharing, and people followed them for that reason.  Then people with other intentions watched how these holy men gathered people’s loyalty and gluttonous men took their messages called it religion and screwed them into insatiable financial and political greed.

So, when this came across my Facebook Page, I was so encouraged, it is not just me!


"When Angels Cry"  Janis Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment