life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Have I told you lately...


Another month passes, and my heart still aches for you.  I am still learning how to exist without you in my life and it is the most difficult thing I have ever had to do.  I miss you more than I have words to explain but your bell over my bed still rings and I know that in some unexplainable way that you are still here with me. I love you!


"Have I Told You Lately that I Love You"  Van Morrison
Grief is already a lonely experience. It can feel like you lost the entire world right along with the person who died. We all need a place where we can tell the truth about how hard this is. We all need a place where we can share what's really going on, without feeling corrected or talked out of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment