life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Omnist!


This came across my Facebook page from a friend and I immediately related to it! It was like suddenly; it is not just me and there is a word for it!! I was raised Christian (more specifically Episcopalian) but it really was more about “showing up” and being seen.  I never really got the spiritual relationship to Jesus or God although I did love the ritual!  Coming from a small town, my exposure to different people and religion was nil!  As I grew up I was exposed to more and more nationalities, religions, and races. I got to know them as people and loved so many of their wonderfully different histories and beliefs.  And for the most part, those religions were full of the same kind of magical laden fantastically unrealistic stories, but the root of the stories was forgiveness, taking care of one another, and sharing they all had love at the center! In a time where we all point fingers and find the worst to blame in other religions (including me), I prefer that none of them become political beings with the intent of making everyone feel and believe what they do or chastise others for being different. It feels like the bond of love should to be bigger than our differences.

"What's the Buzz" Jesus Christ Superstar Cast

No comments:

Post a Comment