life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, February 17, 2020

Nude Nite "two-fer"

"Take These Broken Wings"                                                           Reaching Higher"                   

Nude Nite 2020 and both of them sold!  I have only had one other Nude Nite “two-fer” and it is so very exciting.  I learned I have a small 3” but there may be some rotten wood involved too, hole in my roof and the Universe just provided the money to fix it without digging into my savings.  Following my heart and my passion combined with a little pushing past what “I” think I am capable of is always met with some kind of approval from the Universe.  Valentine's day was another “first” without Skip here.  Although difficult, I was so blessed to be surrounded by friends, family, art, and chocolates.  I am learning the emotional tools to move forward with my life and they seem to be working for me!

Monday morning, his candle is burning and we are celebrating our life together rather than reliving past trauma.
"Blackbird"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment