life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

The Inner Warrior


The game changed this week…and I am still trying to figure out how to “snatch my power back”. That endeavor has ALWAYS ALWAYS been about MOVEMENT!   Getting up, trying something new, pushing past what I thought was possible and the biggest one….being afraid….. and doing it anyway!  The more, the bigger, the better!  Things are changing and although I want desperately “to do”….this body is speaking louder than my longings.  As I negotiate this latest decline, I have had to turn down 2 invitations that a couple of weeks ago I would have jumped at. 

Now my only choice is to wait patiently, watch and hope that soon, very soon that the “plateau” will arrive quickly and I can begin navigating my new normal. 

Anyone that knows me will know how difficult patience and waiting is for me!!!
Send in that inner warrior….QUICK!!!
"Strength, Courage & Wisdom"  Indie Arie

No comments:

Post a Comment