life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, April 13, 2019

That is the hard part!





Not so sure it is the anger that is hard to let go of, I feel like I am really quite good at releasing my anger….but the emotional exhaustion, hurt and pain caused by feeling, recognizing and dealing with that anger in the first place that wears me out, before I ever have a chance to let it go.  Is there some way of not experiencing the anger at all?
That is the hard part!


"Let it Be"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment