life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, April 8, 2019

I need some expiration dates!

Well, that is my stack of baggage!  I was mentally filing through them, trying to select the bag that held the most amount of my “damage” when I realized they all do!  How could I possibly pick just one or two of them?  In fact, I am still in awe of the theory (or fact) that we really can carry all of these negative feelings around all of our lives AND they continue to have such an effect on our behavior, even now!  Shouldn’t they have some kind of expiration date or just plain wear out after a while?  I mean, my head understands the who, where and why of most of my negative issues so I should be able to control them but somewhere inside of me those overwhelming feelings still exist and the buggars will erupt in the most unexpected ways and when least anticipated!  Is there a “totally unexpected” old shit suitcase?


"Unwritten" Natasha Bedingfield

No comments:

Post a Comment