life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Do unto others...


It was just Easter Weekend, the holiest day of the Christian Religion.  I know, I used to think it was Christmas, too!  Christmas definitely got a better marketing program!  But Christianity is wrapped up in the miracle of the resurrection of the crucified Jesus. It is the foundation for the entire religion. I will not argue the validity of resurrection that is strictly a matter of faith.  You either believe or you do not, there are just as many reasons for as there are for against. But there is NO reason, religion, belief, or faith that should keep any of us from practicing one of the most important tenets of this religion and all others.  Do unto others...


"If You Could Read My Mind"  Gordon Lightfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment