life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, April 1, 2019

Norris inspects!

Finally…the new door…Still…. more touchup painting, but for the most part, we have finished! 

What we thought would be a 2-day project took 4 days.  Obviously, we think we are much better, faster, smarter and younger than we are!  But with age comes out and out stubborn tenacity! And as it turns out, that is not always a bad thing! (Ed does not always agree with me on that one but it is who and what I am so I am going with it!)  To actually watch the things you imagined come to fruition is the best drug!  But, there are still "pounds" (not kidding) of sawdust everywhere.  I wipe it up...in a few hours, it settles again!

"It Don't Come Easy" George Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment